Sendai High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sendai High

J-Rock AU Highschool

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:00 pm

Teacher's Pet? [Mana]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiyori

Hiyori

Teacher's Pet? [Mana] Empty
PostSubject: Teacher's Pet? [Mana]   Teacher's Pet? [Mana] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:30 am

It had taken about five tries and two fires, but Hiyori had finally made the cake properly. He was starting to take this pastry thing seriously, though that didn't leave him without a few mishaps in the kitchen. And he who better to have try the cake and critic than his Home Econ teacher right? At least that is the way the teen tried to make it in his head. Truth really was that he was starting to like the older man as much as he tried not to. He had done his best to ignore it by just picking on his teacher, but it was no good. Though, he knew it was just a stupid little 'school-girl' crush. There was no way that his teacher would fall for him no matter what or how he tried, but that wasn't going to stop him from being 'nice' to the elder.

Hiyori had made his way to the school early, sneaking around so he wouldn't be seen by anyone, the cake tucked beneath his arm in a clear container. Once he had made it into the classroom, he place the cake in the center of the desk neatly. Looking at he couldn't help but feel a little proud of it. He had done a little experimenting, making a strawberry lava cake and it had been almost more than a challenge to him. He had even chosen to wear his boys uniform, with his long blond hair straight down and only light make up because he had spent so much time on making the cake just right. But he did think that maybe he shouldn't have used so much pink. The cake part being a soft light pink, and the frosting drizzled on top a shade darker. He had delicately placed a few strawberry slices on the top as well in a small flower shape to make it better. But in his opinion, the cake was definitely much cuter than him at the moment.

Smiling down at the cake he pulled a note he had written for Mana and held it, his expression dropping a little. A sigh escaped him and he shook his head remembering how stupid this really was, and he just looked at the cake second guessing his plan a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mana
Admin
Mana

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet? [Mana]   Teacher's Pet? [Mana] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Getting up early this morning, Mana had put on a simple purple collared shirt that flared only slightly at his waist and wrists, the neck a V-shape that bared a Vivienne Westwood necklace set around his neck and a pair of black slacks with black ankle boots. His hair was down as well, perfectly straight and almost to his rear, billowing over his shoulders and down his back. Point blank, Mana was a sight for sore eyes, and speaking of, he wore purple contacts and a bit of black liner to his lids with a touch of light purple gloss for his lips. He was honestly thanking the school committee for allowing such frivolous clothing choices for the teachers, otherwise he would never fit in. He supposed it helped being the drama and Home Ec teacher, to be allowed to dress so 'unprofessional' and eccentric. It was his tastes to begin with.

Getting to the school parking lot early as well, he had gathered his briefcase and walked to the classroom, but s he went down the second hallway, a student whizzed past him carrying something under his arm. Ah well, perhaps this was a day to turn in some form of a project or another. Getting to the classroom, he pulled his keys out and started to unlock the door---but realized that it was open already. Well if the door was unlocked, many possibilities were running through his mind as he pocketed the keys into his black blazer pocket, brows furrowed as he stepped inside.

What he was met with, however, was not one of the scenarios played out in his mind of what may come of the door being left unlocked. Clearly he was going to have to speak to the janitor staff about this. A student was hovering over his desk, and seeing Hiyori dressed in female uniform and hime curls was his usual design, so it was difficult to know who it was.

"Excuse me, young man, but it is very early and however you got in here before myself and without the keys is clearly a subject that needs to be di---" he was walking to his desk as he spoke, but was completely thrown off by the cake on his desk, and raising his eyes. . .was met by none other than Hiyori. He was surprised for certain, but pleasantly so. The young man looked rather astonishing in his normal uniform.

"Hiyori-kun, you. . .I apologize for what I was saying, I didn't recognize you. You look amazing in your uniform." his eyes blinked for a moment at the way it sounded coming from a teacher, and his cheeks began to turn a light shade of pink. "What I mean is you look very good in uniform. I would not be surprised if you turn many heads today." his smile warm as he glanced to the cake, lithe fingertips sliding over the case before opening it, and the sweet confection hitting his senses, taking a deep inhaling breath at how wonderful it smelled!

"Did. . .did you make this, Hiyori-kun?" his head tilting with a pleased smile upon his lips, turning to the station behind him to gather two dessert plates and two forks with a cake knife. There was no way he was tasting this without Hiyori joining him.
Back to top Go down
Hiyori

Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet? [Mana]   Teacher's Pet? [Mana] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Hearing the voice accompanied by the clicking of boots, Hiyori's heart and stomache nearly jumped out of his throat. He wasn't expecting anyone to show up this early, and of everyone, Mana was the last person he wanted to see when he looked up. His cheeks bursted red to match the cake as he stepped back from the desk in shock and quickly put the note he was holding back into his pocket. "Ummm, M-Mana-sama....I uhhh...." he could feel the heat in his cheeks rising even more, which he didn't actually know was possible. And hearing that compliment from his teacher, didn't really help him keep what little calm he had left. The teen was sure he had just entered either a really horrible nightmare, or a damn good dream.

"I-I...really don't look very good.....The only heads that will turn will be out of shock, not interest....If anyone even realizes who I am that is..." Hiyori's heart pounded as he lowered his head, the blond hair covering most of his face. He was pretty sure he was starting to have palpitations as Mana got closer and started to pay attention to the cake. "Umm...No, I...I just...Uhhh....." his eyes widened as he realized that his brain seemed to completely stopped working. This wasn't exactly how he had imagined his infiltration to go.

"Umm, M-Ma...I'm...I'm just going to go..." the blond couldn't think of anything better. He just wanted to run away at this point, and figured this would be the best chance he would get. And there was no way he would be coming to class either, it was all just too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Mana
Admin
Mana

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet? [Mana]   Teacher's Pet? [Mana] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:14 am

"You look perfectly fine, Hiyori. There is nothing wrong with---" his eyes shifted to the other as he watched the student backing away to leave, Mana's well-shaped brows furrowing softly. "There's really no need to leave right now. I would really like for you to have a little with me, won't you?" as it was only proper. Hiyori had made this, there was no mistaking the pinkness of the cake and the flowers organized by strawberries. It was a piece of art on it's own.

Sitting down at the desk with the items in hand, he set them down and motioned for the other to sit beside him in a chair, cutting the cake and smiling as the confection oozed out from the center. Scooping it up and placing it upon the plate, sliding it towards Hiyori, now wouldn't be the proper time for him to bring up that he saw the little note being slid back into the student's pocket. Obviously there was something he had wanted to leave or say but was too shy to do so.

Honestly, Mana could relate. Anything dealing with how he felt or wanted to react was usually very awkward or wrong for him to do as he believed in his mind, so he had always veered from it. "Please, Hiyori? Have a bit with me. Just a little, and if you want later. . .I can excuse you from my class today. Your efforts are kind and appreciated, but if you want to go elsewhere today to avoid me, I won't deny it."

His eyes lowered to the cake and took a piece for himself, relaxing in his seat as he waited for the other first. All things proper, of course.
Back to top Go down
Hiyori

Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet? [Mana]   Teacher's Pet? [Mana] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:36 am

"There are plenty of things wrong, I don't look cute at all," Hiyori pouted unwillingly stopping in his tracks and lowering his head even more. Was Mana trying to embarrass him more?

Turning around he bit on his plush lower lip and looked at Mana tempted by the offer. Feeling very torn by deciding between a mushroom corner and spending more time with his instructor, Hiyori chose the latter as he saw the smile cross Mana's lips when cutting into the cake. Sure he was going to spy originally, but seeing it when Mana actually knew that it was from him made him happy, even if it was just because the elder adored sweets instead of him.

The teen scratched his head a little and turned fully to his teacher, walking slowly over to the chair that seemed to be becoming his and sat, a little stiffer than usual. "Okay..." he couldn't really deny that he was wanting to avoid Mana, for that was exactly what he had originally planned, but being with him didn't feel so bad either. "Does...it look right?" he mentally shook away the thoughts of being alone with his teacher and tried to get the attention back to the cake so he could calm his nerves and make things up easier if he had to. He really didn't like lying, but this whole thing was ridiculous and embarrassing so maybe it would be best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet? [Mana]   Teacher's Pet? [Mana] Empty

Back to top Go down

Teacher's Pet? [Mana]
Page 1 of 1