Sendai High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sendai High

J-Rock AU Highschool

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:00 pm

Entry One...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiyori

Hiyori

Entry One... Empty
PostEntry One...

Burning my hand earlier kind of sucked, and now it is making it difficult to write cause of the weird pain. Though the bandages that Mana-sama applied are helping. But, I can't decide if that man is getting more amusing, or more confusing every time I have him. I was just teasing him like I always do today, but this time he actually gave me an answer. I have to admit, finding out my teacher was a virgin was a bit...shocking maybe, but I kind of had a feeling with how reserved he always is about it.

Even still...Mana-sama is the only one I've come into contact with who has actually noticed the difference in my efforts lately. I've decided that this year I want to take my studies a little more seriously so I can get out of this place and start over, but shit is it hard. Studying is so boring, and most of these books make no sense and seem full of just useless information. I am starting to like cooking a little more though, and I think I might actually be getting a little better at it.

I think I may have to look more into this whole culinary thing. Though, I'm pretty sure pastry chief isn't on the list of things my parents have in mind for me. I don't even think Niichan will agree with this one. Considering my family's actions toward me more lately, I think I will officially be on my own very soon.

I wonder if I will ever find someone who I won't disappoint or will get sick of me...
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Entry One... :: Comments

No Comment.

Entry One...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sendai High :: Homes of Students and Teachers :: The Castle :: 'Princess' Diaries-
Jump to: